Saturday, August 12, 2017

Rainbow Birthday


I was getting into a slump and couldn't get my self to sit at my craft table and create.      There has been too much happening in my life and the mojo and inspiration just were not there. 

So I started seeing some amazing cards in my Facebook feed and on Pinterest with Distress Oxides.      What can I say I was hooked!!!     So I ordered a few inks and before you knew it I was hooked.    Love the chalky feel of the ink and splash a little water and you get a beautiful background.    The inks just blend beautifully!!

Here are Worn Lipstick, Broken China, Cracked Pistachio and Fossilized Amber blended together to create a rainbow spectrum.   I topped it off with the amazing Happy Birthday Thinlit and Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper.

No comments: