Monday, November 27, 2017

Love


So I am thinking of my honey today.   It's been two months without him and I don't know if it gets easier with him not being here.    I pulled out a picure of us from three years ago.   We took a picture in front of my tree every year.   I always put a picture of the two of us from the year and put it in an ornament.  I am so sad to know this year will be my last ornament I will put together.

So here is a scrapbook page of the two of us.    Crafting heals and it makes me happy to preserve our memories together in scrapbook pages.    

The scrapbook page uses the following thinlits:   Sunshine Wishes, Seasonal Layers, Stitched Shapes and Santa Sleigh's.    The sentiment comes from the retired Falling for you.     Love the black and white with Old Olive designer series paper from Merry Little Christmas.   Baker's Twine and retired enamel dots complete the page.

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s a great page, very classy !