Monday, February 5, 2018

Donut Glazy

  

So wanted to come up with one more card with a similar color scheme that I used in nieces and nephews cards but using the sentiment that came with the Hole Foods stamp set.   Here is my You Drive Me Glazy card.    I decided to take the glazy to another level and put Crystal Effects.   I love the way it looks, but it is such a pain to work with.   First it usually dries out no matter how good you are in putting it away.   Then applying it you have to be just right and then best part is you can't touch it!   Very hard for me.   I am constantly playing with the card until I get it just right.    Here I used my Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm paper.   The heart was die cut with my Petal Garden designer series paper.   The heart tag was die cut from the So Delicate Framelits.    The arrow die cut comes from the Momenta.     The card stock colors are Calypso Coral and Sweet Sugarplum. Enamel Dots and Baker's Twine complete the card.

No comments: